Chesterfield FC Women are looking for a passionate individual to join the support team to oversee all media content. This voluntary role is ideal for someone with a passion for media who may be currently studying and looking for additional experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Manage all social media platforms for Chesterfield FC Women.
- Conduct regular interviews with players and coaching staff.
- Produce matchday media content including score updates.
- Produce match reports for all first-team games.
- Support with the advertising and promotion of fixtures and other major events.
Hours of Work
The candidate would be expected to be available for every first-team fixture which primarily take place on Sundays with the occasional midweek fixture. The candidate would also be encouraged to attend training sessions where appropriate to conduct interviews.
Own transport is advantageous. Travel can be provided to away games on the team coach.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com.