The National League’s official betting partner, LV BET take a look at the pick of the fixtures in Matchday 11:
Barnet vs. Maidenhead
- Maidenhead have the joint-best away record in the division, with four wins and a draw.
- Barnet have only lost once this season, but have drawn three of their last four.
- The Bees did the double over Maidenhead last season with two 1-0 wins.
- Alan Devonshire’s team are fourth - a far cry from a year ago when they sat in the relegation zone.
Woking vs. Ebbsfleet
- Leaders Woking will stay top if they better the results of FC Halifax and Bromley on Saturday.
- Alan Dowson’s team have the best defensive record in the league, letting in only eight goals so far.
- Woking has scored 18 times already - and Ebbsfleet have shipped 20.
- Ebbsfleet have now only lost once in five matches after recovering from losing their opening five fixtures.
Notts County v FC Halifax Town
- Second place FC Halifax Town were defeated for the first time since August 13 last weekend.
- Notts have now only lost one of their last seven - but four of those matches have ended in a draw.
- Town’s top scorer Liam McAlinden has five, while County striker Kristian Dennis has scored four times.
- Halifax have won three from five away from home, scoring an impressive ten times.
Dagenham vs. Hartlepool
- Dagenham are six undefeated - their best run under manager Peter Taylor.
- But 10 of the 14 goals they have let in so far have come at home.
- Hartlepool have taken ten points from the last 12 available, scoring eight goals.
- Craig Hignett’s team have won three on the road so far - beating Barrow, Torquay United and Maidenhead United.
Chesterfield v Torquay United
- Chesterfield are the only side yet to win a match in the National League.
- Torquay have let in ten goals on the road - only three sides have worse records.
- Chesterfield have lost three of their last four matches but Mike Fondop-Talom has taken his tally to five.
- The Gulls have the league’s top scorer after Jamie Reid’s seven-goal scoring start.
Top Picks from LV BET
7/11 Both teams to score, Barnet vs. Maidenhead United
8/11 Goals in both halves, Dagenham & Redbridge vs. Hartlepool United
23/20 Under 2.5 goals. Chesterfield vs. Torquay United
New LVBet customers will get a 50% bonus of up to £50 on first sports betting deposit. Claim the welcome offer here! (t&c's apply)