The National League’s official betting partner, LV BET take a look at the pick of the fixtures in Matchday 10:
Hartlepool United vs. Woking
- Three straight wins have lifted Hartlepool United up to eighth in the table.
- In Gime Toure, The Monkey Hangers have one of the division’s leading scorers with five goals.
- Second place Woking are unbeaten since the second game of the season and have won six of their last seven matches.
- Jake Hyde remains the division’s top scorer with six goals.
FC Halifax Town vs. Yeovil Town
- A fourth win in a row has sent FC Halifax Town top of the league with 22 points.
- The Shaymen are also the division’s leading scorers with 19 goals to date.
- Yeovil Town halted a run of three straight defeats with two wins on the bounce and find themselves in ninth position.
- These two sides haven’t met since the 2002/03 season, when The Glovers won home and away.
Maidenhead United vs. Dagenham & Redbridge
- Fourth place Maidenhead United have the league’s second best defensive record, having conceded just eight goals in their nine matches.
- Daniel Whitehall is the club’s leading scorer so far, with six goals to his name.
- Dagenham & Redbridge were denied a victory against Bromley on Wednesday night after a last minute equaliser but that draw extended The Daggers unbeaten run to five matches.
- Angelo Balanta netted again in that Bromley match, taking his tally to four goals for the season.
Chorley vs. Stockport County
- Bottom of the table Chorley are now one of only two teams yet to win a game in the National League this season.
- Chorley and Stockport County met three times last season, with the home team winning on each occasion.
- Stockport County have won four of their last five matches and are currently fifth in the table.
- The Hatters have only been beaten once on the road so far this season.
Bromley vs. Chesterfield
- Bromley’s 94th minute leveller at Dagenham & Redbridge maintained their unbeaten run this season. They are the only side yet to taste defeat.
- Bromley and Chesterfield have only met twice before, with both fixtures being last season and both ending all square.
- Chesterfield are still searching for their first win of the season, having collected five points from their opening nine games.
- The Spireites have drawn three of their last five matches.
Top Picks from LV BET
5/8 Both teams to score in Hartlepool United vs. Woking
11/5 Bromley to win and both teams to score
5/7 A goal in both halves between FC Halifax Town and Yeovil Town
24/25 Over 2.5 Goals in Maidenhead United vs. Dagenham & Redbridge
23/9 Stockport County to win and both teams not to score
New LVBet customers will get a 50% bonus of up to £50 on first sports betting deposit. Claim the welcome offer here! (t&c's apply)