A vacancy has arisen at Chesterfield Football Club for a Part-Time Front Desk Receptionist.
The successful candidate will be a smart, professional and welcoming individual and the first point of contact for visitors to the club. You will be required to promote a positive professional image and be a “people person”.
You need to be flexible in your approach to working hours with a minimum of 20 hours per week. Normal Business Hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday although matchdays on Saturday or late midweek evening may be necessary dependent upon requirements.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a professional football club which is at the hub of the community.
Hourly Pay Rate is £8.50
Closing Date is Wednesday 6 March, 2019.
Applications should be made in writing by post to the Club address or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Greet and welcome guests on arrival at the stadium
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answering and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Direct visitors to the appropriate event or employee
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and marketing material is on display
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail and deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges etc)
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing and photocopying for events
- Pleasant personality
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Customer service attitude is paramount importance