A reminder that the deadline for applications for the assistant credit control vacancy at the club is this Friday.
The successful candidate will be a smart, professional individual, capable of working on their own initiative as well as within the Chesterfield FC administration team.
You will be required to maintain confidentiality at all times and will be privy to sensitive and confidential financial information.
The day-to-day duties of the position are varied and include ensuring timely payments are made, processing incoming funds, reconciling invoices, resolving account queries and managing debt recovery. Previous use of accounting software is essential.
You need to be flexible in your approach to working hours with a minimum of 37.5 hours per week. Normal business hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, although matchdays on Saturday or late midweek evening may be necessary, dependent upon requirements.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a professional football club which is at the hub of the community.
Salary: £17,500 plus benefits with increase after probationary period served.
Applications should be made in writing by post to the club address or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Use of Xero Accounting System
• Preparation of sales and purchases ledger invoices
• Banking duties and reconciliation
• Distribution of payments to clients
• Management of historical debtors
• Petty cash transactions and reconciliation
• Handling and banking of cash from fixtures, banqueting department and concourses
• Reconciliation of credit card payments
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Good customer service attitude is of paramount importance