At Chesterfield FC, we want to make sure that all of our supporters receive a fast and efficient service when purchasing match tickets.
However, as part of the ongoing FA enquiries and in light of the recent Banning Orders issued by the club, the following changes will be implemented with immediate effect:
- Match tickets must now be recorded against your Customer Record on our ticketing system.
- You may be asked to provide proof of ID, including age. Please bring this ID with you.
- Online tickets will now be available up until two hours before kick-off for collection and up until one hour before kick-off with the 'Print at Home’ facility.
- Ticket office windows will close 15 minutes before kick-off.
- There will be ticket checks at turnstiles on matchdays.