Interns are required to assist with the running of the academy's performance analysis department.
The unpaid role is ideal for a degree level student looking to gain their first role within the field of performance analysis.
The internship is for the whole season and requires the individual to film an academy game on a Sunday and then come into the club during the week to code the footage.
The subsequent match reports and video clips will assist in the development of players and teams within the academy. Full training will be given within the role.
The suitable candidate should possess the following qualities:
- Determined and hardworking.
- Keen interest within the field of performance analysis.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
- Willingness to work flexible and unsociable hours as and when required.
- Knowledge of football would be ideal.
This position will allow the intern to gain experience within the field of performance analysis at a Category 3 academy of a professional football club.
There will also be opportunities to gain experience in the following areas:
- Filming fixtures throughout different age groups within the Academy.
- Using performance analysis software (NAC SPORT).
- Creating post-match reports and video clips to assist education.
- Interacting with elite players and coaching staff.
- Understanding how a multi-disciplinary team come together to develop first-team players.
There are three available positions and the deadline to apply is September 22.
If you are interested in applying for the above position, please email Daniel Evans – head of academy performance analysis - via firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and covering letter.