Chesterfield legend Ernie Moss, along with his family, will be dining in the SBK Computers Spires Restaurant ahead of Saturday’s match with Port Vale.
The fixture against one of Moss’ former clubs is the second designated ‘Ernie Moss Day’ and places are still available should anybody wish to watch the game in style, as well as enjoying an outstanding pre-match three course meal!
The hospitality package includes: -
• Dedicated hostess to welcome you to the SBK Computers Spires Restaurant
• Reserved table
• Pre-match three course meal with coffee
• Complimentary drink with meal
• A match day programme and team sheet
• Pay bar facility
• Waitress service
• Interview with a special guest
• Reserved padded seat directly in front of the restaurant
• Tea and coffee at half time and full time
• Match day competition with prizes
• Post match ‘Man of the Match’ presentations
Packages cost £50 for season ticket holders and £70 for non-season ticket holders.
To book your seat please contact Stephen Kerry on 01246 269300 ext. 4153 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Seasonal hospitality membership for the SBK Computers Spires Restaurant can also be taken out, please contact us for further details.