It's the game you've been waiting for, and before seeing if the Spireites can knock over the Blades pick up a copy of our new-look match programme.This weekend's edition - priced at just £3 each - is packed full of articles and entertainment in over 80 pages of Spireites action.
Inside today's edition you can find:
- Chairman's Column. Dave Allen talks about the impact of having Sky Sports at the Proact for the day's game.
- Angel Martinez, In the Spotlight. The friendly Spaniard is closing in on his long-awaited return, and he answers your questions; talking positivity, Lionel Messi and beef casserole.
- Tommy Lee. The 'keeper on FA Cup glories - and not so much - as well as that saga with Droylsden.
- Welcome the Blades. We give a rundown on Chris Wilder's men, focusing on their key players, threats and evaluate the Bramall Lane side in numbers.
- My Playlist with Gboly Ariyibi. The flying winger talks music; turns out he doesn't rank ABBA among his favourites. Who'd have thought?
- Manager and Captain's Comment. Danny Wilson talks about the fans' and how they can help at a big match, while the skipper talks formations and a big day for a certain Spireites striker.
- Quick-fire with Reece Mitchell. Who'd play our other winger in a film? And the former Chelsea man's karaoke favourite.
- Ched Evans poster. Well, it had to be, didn't it?
- Historical Spireites. We look back on November 13 in CFC history, some previous Blades programmes and have a 'Parting Shot' image harking all the way back to 1939.
And loads more!
So, pick up a copy before the game from one of the sellers around the Proact.