An opportunity has arisen for the role of Academy Physiotherapist/Sports Therapist in the Chesterfield FC academy.
Academy Physiotherapist/Sports Therapist
Organisation – Chesterfield FC
Salary - £25 per session
Location - Predominantly Sheffield Park Academy College
Contract Type - Fixed Term (Part-time)
Chesterfield Football Club is seeking to appoint an individual to the position of Academy Physiotherapist/Sports Therapist. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the medical provision for the U9-16 squads. This would be an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to start a career in professional sport.
Reporting to: Head of academy sports Science and medicine, academy phase coaches
Hours: Tuesday and Thursday evenings, Saturday and Sunday mornings.
• BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy or Sports Therapy
• Member of HCPC/CSP or Society of Sports Therapists
• Holder of or working towards FA Intermediate First Aid for Sport (IFAS)
• FA Safeguarding Children Course
• This position would suit a recent or newly qualified therapist.
• An MSK/Sports placement or qualified experience would however be advantageous
If you are interested in this role, please email an up to date CV with a short covering letter to email@example.com
Interview Dates – week commencing Monday December 5, 2016
Closing Date for Applicants – November 25, 016