Chesterfield legend and all-time leading goalscorer Ernie Moss will be the special guest in the DCJ Group Spires Restaurant for the Spireites' next home game against Millwall.
Ernie started his career with Chesterfield in 1968 went on to score 162 league goals in 469 appearances for the club, and will be joined on the day by his daughter Nikki Trueman and of course another Spireites legend in the form of matchday host, Bob Newton.
Places are still available in the Spires Restaurant for the game but they are limited.
Your match-day hospitality package will include:
• Dedicated hostess to welcome you to the DCJ Group Spires Restaurant
• Pre-match three course meal.
• Reserved table for the day
• Matchday programme
• Team sheet
• Pay bar facility
• Waitress service
• Reserved padded seat directly in front of the DCJ Group Spires Restaurant
• Tea & coffee after the game
• Matchday competition with prizes
• Post-match sponsors presentations
• Post-match “Man of the Match” presentations and interview
Call Janice Kew on 01246 269300 ext. 4153, or email firstname.lastname@example.org