A new season is coming to the Proact and a handful of hospitality remain available for the first two home matches against Swindon Town and Walsall.
Swindon raise the curtain on the home season on Saturday, August 13, while the Saddlers head over to North Derbyshire a few days later on Tuesday, August 16.
Hosted by Chesterfield club legend Bob Newton, your match day hospitality package will include:
• Dedicated hostess to welcome you to the DCJ Group Spires Restaurant
• Pre-match three course meal.
• Reserved table for the day
• Match day programme
• Team sheet
• Pay bar facility
• Waitress service
• Reserved padded seat directly in front of the DCJ Group Spires Restaurant
• Tea & Coffee after the game
• Matchday competition with prizes
• Post-match sponsors presentations
• Post-match “Man of the Match” presentations and interview
Don’t forget that season ticket holders can upgrade to the Spires Restaurant.
Call Janice Kew on 01246 269300 ext. 4153 or email email@example.com