The new home season starts tomorrow, and the all-new Chesterfield matchday magazine is a must-read before and after tomorrow's Swindon Town encounter.Still priced at £3 a copy, the 84-page programme is filled with features long and short, serious and fun, all covering the Spireites from a multitude of angles.
Tomorrow's debut edition, published by new partner O Publishing, contains all of the following content, plus more:
- Gboly Ariyibi answers questions from fans and players alike as he goes 'In the Spotlight'
- 'Keeper Tommy Lee reveals all in his new exclusive column
- A double-page spread of the 2016/17 Spireites squad photo, ready to be cut out and kept
- Stuart Basson profiles a former hero in his new 'Hall of Fame' feature
- Danny Wilson's view from the dugout as well as the captain's comment from Gary Liddle
- Head of media, Nick Johnson, gives a 'View from the Pressbox'
- Chief executive Chris Turner reports from the boardroom
- Dan Jones answers some 'Quick-fire questions', including his current favourite Netflix watch
- A comprehensive guide to the squad and times of tomorrow's visiting Robins
As well as a whole lot more...
So pick up a copy of the new matchday programme outside the Proact tomorrow afternoon!