To mark the club's 150th anniversary, a series of events are planned to celebrate such a historic milestone, the first of which is a Gala Ball at Chatsworth House on Saturday, October 22.
Kindly sponsored by G F Tomlinson, this Black Tie event will start at the Proact Stadium, with guests transported to Chatsworth House in vintage buses, arriving at the North Entrance of the famous house. There they will be treated to a champagne and canapé reception in the Painted Hall, with entertainment from Alexandra, a classically trained electric violinist.
Guests will be then invited to tour the North Wing of the house before arrival and seating at the Carriage House Restaurant for dinner and a full evening of entertainment which includes 'Rat Pack’ singers.
The full itinerary of the night is as follows:
· 7pm Arrival at the North Entrance with champagne and canapé reception in the Painted Hall with entertainment from violinist Alexandra.
· 7.40pm Guests invited to tour the North Wing.
· 8.15pm Arrival and seating in the Carriage House Restaurant.
· 8.30pm Dinner served
· 10pm Evening entertainment begins.
· 12midnight Last orders at the bar.
· 12.30am Entertainment ends.
· 12.45am Carriages.
Kevin Fitzgerald, the club's head of commercial & marketing, said: "We are very pleased to have secured this prestigious venue for such a magnificent occasion and we are hoping to announce one or two special guests for the evening in the coming weeks. There is a limit of 150 tickets and they are available on a first come, first served basis."
Tickets for the event cost £150 per person and can be booked by phoning Janice Kew on 01246 269300 (ext 4153) or via email: email@example.com.