Next season it will be all change at Chesterfield FC, not only with new first team management but also with improved matchday hospitality packages being launched at the Proact Stadium.
Seasonal membership for the Brampton Brewery 1866 Lounge is close to selling out for next season but we still have room available for seasonal hospitality for next season in the Spires Restaurant.
The Spires Restaurant is located in the HTM Products Stand (West Stand) and offers superb views of the pitch. Guests will enjoy an outstanding pre-match three-course meal before taking in all the action from reserved padded seats, accessed through the restaurant via an exclusive entrance adjacent to the
The Spires Restaurant can be enjoyed either on a seasonal basis or, if you have a special occasion, places can be bought on a single match-by-match basis.
So if you are celebrating with loved ones or have important business clients that you would like to impress, the Spires Restaurant is the perfect place to do it in.
The Packages includes:
• Dedicated hostess to welcome you to the Spires Restaurant
• VIP car park
• Pre-match three-course meal
• Reserved table for the day
• Pay bar facility
• Waitress service
• Reserved padded seat directly in front of the restaurant
• Tea and coffee at half time & after the game
• Matchday competition with prizes
• Post-match “Man of the Match” presentations
• Post-match sponsors presentations
• Acknowledgement in the match day programme that you are a Spires Restaurant member
The seasonal package covers:
• All Sky Bet League 1 games
• All Johnstone's Paint Trophy games
• All League Cup games (up to but not including the Quarter Finals)
• The first two rounds of the FA Cup
• All pre-season friendly matches
To book your place in the Spires Restaurant for next season, or if you have any further questions, please contact:
Kevin Fitzgerald (head of commercial & marketing), tel: 01246 209765 ext 4152 or 07823 770331 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Jim Brown (commercial manager), tel: 01246 209765 ext 4151 or 07825191536 or email@example.com
Janice Kew (commercial administrators), tel: 01246 209765 ext 4153 or firstname.lastname@example.org