Last month saw the launch of a new feedback interaction email address, with fans asked to make comments on various club matters.
We started by asking for your feedback on the matchday programme.
This month, we are asking for your feedback on the Proact Stadiums concourses:
· What do you like about the concourses?
· What don’t you like about the concourses?
· What improvements would you like to see on the concourses?
· What would entice you into the concourses on a match day a little bit earlier?
· Any feedback you can think of in relation to the concourses.
“We have a fantastic supporter base at Chesterfield, with the support both home and away this season being nothing short of mind blowing,” said the club's head of commercial & marketing, Kevin Fitzgerald.
“We are trying to make this a more open football club and listen more to what supporters want from their Saturday afternoon at the ground to make their day more enjoyable. We have opened up a new line of communication as we feel this is a great way of getting all our loyal supporters' thoughts on board.”
Please send your feedback on the concourses to email@example.com.