Current club partners Sportwise Marketing are the latest company to take up membership in the all new Spires Restaurant for next season.
Formed in 1987, Sportwise Marketing provide professional sporting clubs with desk diaries, year planners, fixture charts and fixture cards.
Head of commercial and marketing, Kevin Fitzgerald said “We have been working closely with Sportwise for a little under 12 months now and I would like to say a big thank you to everyone at Sportwise for their support and agreeing to becoming members of the new Spires Restaurant.
"The membership for the Spires Restaurant just keeps growing and growing.”
The Spires Restaurant hospitality package includes:
• Dedicated hostess to welcome you to the DCJ Group Spires Restaurant.
• Pre-match three course meal
• Reserved table for the day
• Pay bar facility
• Waitress service
• Reserved padded seat directly in front of the restaurant
• Tea and coffee at half time and after the game
• Matchday competition with prizes
• Post-match “Man of the Match” presentations
• Post-match sponsor presentations
• Acknowledgement in the match day programme that you are a Spires Restaurant member.
If you are interested in becoming a Spires Restaurant member call the commercial team on 01246 209765 ext 4152