Terms and Conditions
1. Chesterfield FC t/a CFC 2001 Ltd ("Chesterfield FC") is running a text competition (the "Competition") for one (1) lucky winner to win the Man of the Match actual worn shirt from the game, subject to the conditions below.
2. The Competition will run for every home game from 15.00 until 16.40 (GMT) for all Saturday games and 19.45 until 21.25(GMT) for all midweek fixtures. Entries submitted after this time will not be counted but may still be charged.
3. Entrants must seek permission of the bill payer before entering this competition and anyone under 18 must have their parents' or guardians' consent before entering.
4. Entries will be charged at £1.00 per entry plus standard network rate.
5. The Competition is open to UK residents but is not open to employees of Chesterfield FC, their families or anyone else associated with this prize draw. Any such entries shall be deemed invalid.
6. An entry to the Competition will be deemed valid when an SMS is sent to 88600 stating 'CFC’' followed by the selected answer to the Competition question. A free confirmation text will be sent back to confirm a valid entry.
7. You will be able to enter the competition, free of charge, by emailing your chosen players squad number and your full name to email@example.com.
8. Entries must be strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these terms and conditions will be deemed to be invalid and no prize will be awarded in respect of such entry.
9. Chesterfield FC accepts no responsibility for messages that are delayed or fail to be delivered due to lack of network coverage or any other technical reason beyond Chesterfield FC control. Chesterfield FC and its suppliers cannot be held responsible for a breakdown in communication systems or networks that may result in an entry not being registered or text message not being delivered.
10. The winner of the Competition will be picked at random from the valid entries - if more than one right answer is received. The winner will be notified by the stadiums video screen & SMS before the end of the game. The Tuesday after every home game details of the winner can be obtained by sending an SAE to the Marketing Department at Chesterfield Football Club, 1866 Sheffield Road, Chesterfield, S41 8NZ
11. There will be one (1) winner of the Competition. The winner will be entitled to the chosen Man of the Match playing shirt.
12. Users are advised to limit their entries to no more than a £30 per day spend.
13. The prize must be taken as stated. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
14. The winner of the Competition may be required to take part in publicity activity and all entrants agree, having gained their parents' or guardians' consent if required, to take part in such publicity activity as Chesterfield may require upon reasonable notice without further compensation.
15. The winner of the competition will be notified via all the clubs official channels including the giant video screen, the club’s public address system, official website, facebook page and via the mobile phone number provided by the competition winner.
16. The winner of the competition will have 7 days from the end date of the competition to claim their prize.
17. Entry to the Competition is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. Chesterfield FC reserves the right to withdraw the Competition at any time if events or circumstances occur outside its control which makes this necessary. The Promoter is Chesterfield Football Club t/a registered office: 1866 Sheffield Road, Chesterfield S41 8NZ. The decision of the Promoter is final.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
19. We may process the personal data submitted by you (as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998) for the purposes of (i) the administration of files and records, (ii) the marketing and promotion of our similar products and services, (iii) disclosure to carefully selected third parties to enable them to send direct marketing SMS to you in relation to Chesterfield FC similar products and services or products and services of carefully selected third parties, (iv) customer services and/or (v) fulfilling our obligations under this agreement. By entering the prize draw you consent to us processing your personal data for these purposes.
20.. Please note that by providing your details to Chesterfield FC in connection with this prize draw you are indicating your consent to their being used for the purposes of direct marketing by means of SMS. This will enable Chesterfield FC and/or carefully selected third parties to market their similar products and services to you via the mobile number used to enter the Competition.
21 If you do not wish to receive any marketing information, you can opt out by texting 'STOP' to 88600. This text is charged at your standard network rate.