Bolsover Car Sales are the newest members of the club's brand new restaurant for matchday hospitality next season, “The Spires Restaurant”.
“We are very pleased to have Paul Boler on board with the new Spires Restaurant package for next season,” said Chesterfield's head of commercial and marketing, Kevin Fitzgerald. “Paul and his family have been regular visitors in our Sponsors' Lounge for the past couple of years and as soon as we released the new hospitality packages for next season, Paul signed up there & then.”
Paul himself also spoke about joining up to the new hospitality package: "I was always keen to rejoin and sign up for hospitality again this season, but I really like some of the new ideas and facilities we'll have next season.
"I was pleased with how things were before but having spoken to Kevin and hearing about all the new things I'm now even more excited about the new season."
The Spires Restaurant hospitality package includes:
• Dedicated hostess to welcome you to the Spires Restaurant
• Pre-match three-course meal
• Reserved table for the day
• Pay bar facility
• Waitress Service
• Reserved padded seats directly in front of the restaurant
• Tea and coffee at the half time interval
• Tea and coffee after the game
• Matchday competition with prizes
• Post-match “Man of the Match” presentations
• Post-match sponsors presentations
• Acknowledgement in the match day programme that you are a Spires Restaurant member
• Matchday programme
• Team sheets
If you are interested in taking out a seasonal membership in the Spires Restaurant please contact the commercial team on 01246 209765.