Ticket information for the Johnstone's Paint Trophy final between Chesterfield and Peterborough United on Sunday, March 30.
The Spireites have been allocated around 21,000 tickets, all of which will be sold to supporters from the Proact Stadium ticket office on the dates as follows:
Season Ticket Holders Only (maximum six tickets per season ticket holder)
- Friday, February 28, from 9am to 7pm
- Saturday, March 1, from 10am to 4pm
Season Ticket Holders & Membership Card Holders (maximum six tickets per season ticket holder/member)
- Sunday, March 2, from 10am to 4pm
- Monday, March 3, from 9am to 5pm
General Sale (maximum six tickets per person)
- Tuesday, March 4, from 9am onwards
Tickets are also available from Chesterfield's online ticket store
at the same dates and times as listed above.
Concessions are seniors aged 65+ and juniors aged 16 and under.
- Click here for a full downloadable version of the seating plan
for a view from each section of Wembley Stadiumhere
True Blue Travel will be providing a coach service from the Proact Stadium, leaving at 8am on Sunday, March 30. You do not require a True Blue membership to travel to the Johnstone's Paint Trophy final. To book your place on the coaches, please contact the Club Superstore on 01246 209765. Prices are as follows:
Adult - £30.00
Concession (under 16s accompanied by a fully paying adult) - £25.00
Sections 111 and 112 of Chesterfield's allocation have been confirmed as designated 'singing sections'. Please ask at the Proact Stadium ticket office for more details.
Booking Fees (online)
There will be a fee of £1.00 per match ticket purchased online. The fee for delivery will be £6.00 per booking.
Disabled & Visually Impaired Supporters
- The price charged to wheelchair patrons is equivalent to the relevant price for the area in which they’re situated, with their personal assistants (PA – where required) gaining access free of charge. Concession rates will apply across all of these tickets for junior wheelchair patrons aged 16 and under as well as senior citizens. Ambulant patrons should be similarly treated.
- There are a number of seats which have step free access that are recommended for persons with mobility difficulties, which are positioned in level 1 on rows 30/31. Please note: head-sets and mini induction loops need to be booked in advance, please enquire via the club for details.
- Disabled tickets can be purchased in line with the dates and times set out above.
Contact should be made with Karen Wood in the ticket office to accommodate group bookings. A sales pro-forma must be completed in person at the time of booking.
The Family Area is located at the rear of block 105-107. The club's allocation of family area tickets will be made available firstly to current season tickets holders in the family stand. Any remaining tickets in this area will be made available to the Community Trust to be sold as they see fit to appropriate groups within the community.
Parking for supporters and supporters coaches can be purchased via www.gotocsp.com/bookings
or 0208 900 2405. Coach parking is charged at £63.50 per coach and car parking is charged at £27.75 per car. (prices TBC)
Ticket Terms & Conditions
Tickets are sold as instructed by the Football League and as per terms and conditions of sale. For theses terms, as well as rules and regulations in force at Wembley Stadium, please visit www.football-league.co.uk/ticketconditions