Chesterfield FC is seeking additional professional part-time coaching staff as part of the academy.
£25.00 per Session for training sessions. £30.00 for match days plus 20pence per mile petrol expenses for away games.
The club is looking to recruit self-motivated, enthusiastic and knowledgeable part-time coaching staff to work within the age groups U8 to U16.
UEFA B License is the minimum requirement.
You as a Coach will be responsible for the co-ordination, delivery and evaluation of which ever age group you are placed with from U8 to U16 years of age.
Candidates need to:
Demonstrate a successful track record of working with young players in an elite football environment.
Have a positive attitude to team based working and be capable of working with another member of staff as joint coaches of your squad.
The successful candidate should be capable of:
- Completing player assessments on a weekly basis through the pro football support tool (training will be given for this but you must be computer literate).
- Planning, organizing and implementing quality, enjoyable sessions.
- Giving correct technical information on a consistent basis.
- Giving correct tactical information during matches.
- Be able to attend match fixtures any day of the week (including Sunday) home or away.
The successful candidate should have:
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Minimum requirement is the UEFA B/FA Level 3 and have attained or working towards the age appropriate FA modules 1, 2, 3.
- Child Safeguarding
Interested applicants to contact: